Thursday, June 24, 2010

Love

"Without love, the outward work is of no value; but whatever is done out of love, be it ever so little, is wholly fruitful.  For God regards the greatness of love that prompts a man, rather than the greatness of achievement."
--Thomas a Kempis

"I can genuinely say that each experience has changed me for the better.  Each time, the focus of my life has not been me and my needs, but the needs of others.  And over time, this cannot help but change my overall perspective in life to be less self-centered and more other-centered...

"...When we take time and make space for God to move in our lives, we then have the resources necessary for true servanthood.  Ultimately, how you serve Jesus and God's creation is a reflection of your personal spiritual health."
--Tony Jones, "The Sacred Way"

No comments:

Post a Comment