As you begin to exeperiment with fasting, here are some questions to to reflect on during your experience:
* When you feel empty or restless, what do you try to do to fill the emptiness? What does this tell you about your heart?
* What is your attitude toward fasting or self-denial?
* It what ways do you currently deny yourself?
* When has self-denial brought you something good?
* What has the experience of fasting been like for you?
* Where do you operate from an entitlement mentality? How can you wean yourself from this way of life?
--Adele Calhoun, "Spiritual Disciplines Handbook"
Hands 2 Help Challenge is Back!
3 days ago