Some personal devotion questions to further your journey...
1. Israel's complaining is a reminder of how easy it is to become ungrateful. List five things you are grateful for. How does gratitude change your perspective?
2. God punishes Miriam and Aaron for slandering Moses. Have you ever had to deal with lies spoken against you? How did you handle it?
3. If you had been the 12 spies, how would you have described the Promised Land?
4. How many examples of answered prayer can you find in this chapter? Which most encourages you and why?
5. Moses charged Israel to keep God's commandments and diligently teach them to their children. How can you, whether as a parent, or a member of your church community, pass on god's commandments to the next generation?
6. When he passed on the mantle of leadership, Moses told Joshua to be strong and courageous. Is a lack of courage keeping you from becoming a leader?